Today I am Grateful
Inspired by a past sermon at the church I’ve been attending lately,I’ve begun the habit of remembering what I’m thankful for. So often I forget how blessed I really am. In remembering, I’ve begun to appreciate life more, which has made me happier, which leads to me being more productive. I love this dominoe effect of positivity! It’s amazing how one’s outlook can drastically alter the steps they take, and how this undoubtedly affects their future.
So this morning, this is what I’m thankful for:
– Hot water in the shower.
– The ability to take a shower in peace.
– A quiet morning.
– My fan, which kept me cool at night.
– My brother, for being generous, kind-hearted and fantastic.
– My internship, and their confidence in me.
– Clean clothes to wear.
– My parents, for the prayers I’m sure they prayed for me today.
– The New York Public Transit System, for being so convenient, efficient and affordable.
– The possibility of a new day, with new beginnings and a new hope.
– An amazing breakfast of soy milk, toasted bread with butter and peaches.
Once you begin, it’s a little difficult to stop. There is so much to be thankful for!