- My name is David Morgan
- I am a writer, singer and self-taught fiber artist.
- I am originally from the Washington, DC – Metro area, but moved to New York City a couple of years ago.
- I love to listen to music, and my favorite artists are Ella Fitzgerald, Kanye West, Stacie Orrico, Brandy, Daryl Coley, Bjork, Joni Mitchell and a bunch more.
- My favorite books are “Things Fall Apart” by Chinua Achebe, “The Autobiography of Malcolm X” by Malcolm X and Alex Haley, “This Side of Paradise” by F. Scott Fitzgerald and a bunch of others. I also adore the work of Sylvia Plath.
- I love to visit museums, especially The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York, and The National Portrait Gallery and National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.
- I am the Coordinator of Social Media and Member Services for BurdaStyle.com.
- I was homeschooled for the last three years of high school, and am consequently a perpetual loner.
- I am left-handed.
- I love to eat and consider it one of my favorite things to do in the whole wide world. I’m a pretty healthy eater though.
- I am a LOUD shower singer.
- I laugh a lot when I’m really sleepy.
- I am a Momma’s Boy.
If you would like to know more, feel free to send me an e-mail at ChaunceyPGraham[at]gmail[dot]com.