I’m a pretty-crafty guy. I always like to make things, whether it be accessories, food or everything in between. I encourage everyone to explore there imagination and make a “play-date” for themselves. Adults need playtime too.
Here is a collection of some of the tutorials I’ve made during my blogging journey. If you have any questions, or would like me to try a tutorial you’ve made or discovered, drop me a message at ChaunceyPGraham[at]Gmail[dot]com!
- Beginner Crochet: Make A Slip Knot and Chain Stitch
- How to Make A Single Crochet Stitch
- How to Make A Half Double Crochet Stitch
- How to Make A Double Crochet Stitch
- How to Crochet in Rounds
- How to Make a Simple Beaded Necklace
- How t0 Make a Stacked Crochet Necklace
- Halloween and The Reading Rainbow – Make a simple pop-up book.
- Make a Commander Hat – a fun, colorful hat inspired by singer Kelly Rowland’s song ‘Commander.’
- Needle Felting – A fun and easy way to make felted beads.
- There’s A Hole In My T-Shirt! – A simple way to distress a t-shirt using an awl or pencil, and needle and thread.
- Banana Bread
- Calaloo Stew and Plantain
- Eggplant and Salty Lessons
- Homemade Applesauce – A unbelievably quick recipe.
- Fried Plantain, Sauteed Mushrooms and Red Beans
- Fried Sweet Potato, Spinach and Rice
- Pasta w/ Baked Tomatoes and Feta
- Purple Cabbage
- Salmon Cakes w/ Steamed Vegatables
- Stuffed Potatoes – A delicious meal of hearty potatoes filled with loads of vegetables.
- Thai Coconut Curry
- Turkey and Carrot Surprise